PTO Meeting Feb 11, 2019 4:30 PM Heritage Middle School library
Tiffany Dondanville Tammy Kaminski
Sophia Moore Susie Power
Dr Ralston, Assistant Principal Tiffani Marshall
Chasity Hill Christina Trahan
Angie Basham Susan Perry
Stephanie Manis Amelia Moore Dr. Ben Martin - SPED
Call to Order by Tammy Kaminski, president (4:35 PM)
Approval of January Meeting Minutes
- Motion to approve – Angie Basham Second – Stephanie Manis
President’s Report – See New Business
Treasurer’s Report – NEW: Dodgeball $1200 registration/$1700 life bands/$200 at gate
EXPENSES: 75% of funds invested back into school so far this year
Approve – Susie Power Second – Tammy Kaminski
Principal’s Report -
- Dr Finch spoke with CO about matching funds for COW purchase. Waiting for response.
Committee Reports -
- VP EVENTS:
- 8th Grade Formal: Voting by Friday 2/15 for theme. Next meeting Feb 21st at 10AM.
- Tickets start selling first week of April online. 2nd week of April in school.
- COPY ROOM: Lost 4 volunteers and 2 subs. Looking to sign up new volunteers. Will place on website and Facebook
- MEMBERSHIP: Sign ups for 2019-2020 membership at Rising Parent Nights
- Candy Bar for Valentines for teachers
- March Madness Lunch March 27th
- April 29-May 3rd Teacher Appreciation Week
- Snacks for TCAP testing
- SPIRIT NIGHT:
- April 5th Brentwood Skate Night
- Sonic Sponsor won Dodgeball tournament!
- Builders Club helped with Clean Up day.
- Looking for dirt to help straighten pavers
- Metal Benches – have Quotes - $235 for benches with backs. Need 2.
- Motion to Purchase by Stephanie Manis. Second – Christina Trahan
- Spring Spirit Wear Store – adding front pocket shirt with Monogram. Adding shorts/visors/tank top.
- Will place final designs in FB Group Page.
- Deliver First part of April
- Additional Chromebook Cart Purchase - $7600 (2nd purchase for this school year)
- Motion to Purchase by Tammy Kaminski – Second – Christina Trahan
- Request by Mrs. Shrum: Class set of Headphones (35) - $50-$75
- Motion to Purchase by Chasity Hill – Second – Sophia Moore
- March 11th meeting – invite PTO Board Members from other schools to start involvement.
- March 4th Rising 7th/8th Night: 6PM
- March 5th Rising 6th Night : 6PM
- March 11th 4:30PM Next PTO Meeting
- March 14th – Hoop and Holler (selling spirit wear)
- April 5th – Spirit Night Brentwood Skate Center
- April 8th/9th – Math Cram Jam (concessions 3-4PM)
- April 12th – 8th Grade Formal Set up
- April 13th – 8th Grade Formal 6-8:30 plus clean up
Adjourned by Tammy Kaminski. (5:08 PM)
We are so thankful to our GOLD sponsors for their generosity!
To see all of our fabulous sponsors, click here.